FRIGGIN EPIC NEWS

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!!
I'm getting a new 9 x 12 Intuos 3 Wacom Tablet!!

SHITTING BRIX RIGHT NAO.

This totally came out of the blue. I'm so excited I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I never dreamed of having this amazing beauty. Wanna hear the story? Sure you do, you're still reading! Ok ok, for my CGT 112 (Technical Sketching) we have to buy the cintiq/intuos pen to use on the Cintiq tablets they have in lab. Well, that is friggin $70 by its self. Sooo, I got to thinking, and pitched my briliant idea to my parents that instead of using that refund check for like... normal things, that I should invest in a new tablet and save a few bucks, because I wanted to replace my old crappy 4-years-of-abuse graphire 4x6 tablet. THEY ACTUALLY WENT FOR IT. FUCK YEAH.

I'm so exicted, I actually promised myself I would find time for the Daily Sketch Group over at Concept Art .Org. Awesome, no? I'm going to build my portfolio and life is going to be awesome :]

No comments: